While checking on my site stats I came across a comment that surprised me. I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award by http://momentsthrulens.wordpress.com/ ; which is great even if it means I have less than 500 followers. Many thanks to you! 🙂
The purpose of it is to encourage writers of new blogs and explore more of this world of blogging.
So here are the questions from momentsthrulens:
1. What does your name mean and does it have any similarity to your personality?
2.What was the reason you started to blog?
3. Are you a writer or a photographer?
4. Name one quality that you like about yourself?
5. What was/is the happiest moment of your life and why?
6. What is the best place that you have visited as a tourist?
7. Name a destination that you would like to visit.
8. Which mobile phone do you currently own?
9. What does the word ‘Love’ mean to you?
10. If God were to grant you one wish what would it be?
Here are my answers:
1. My name means : Affectionate and Loving. I not sure if has any similarity to my personality. I haven’t asked anyone yet.
2. I started to blog because I wanted my thoughts to reach other people and escape the straight jacket that it was trapped in.
3. I am primarily a writer.
4. I like the way that I try to look at situations from a silent observer’s perspective.
5. The happiest that I’ve ever felt was when I scored a goal in the ‘Hand of God’ style way back in 2012 for my school football team.
7. I would love to visit the Amazonian jungles because I’ve heard that the tribes there are amazing at preparing Ayahuasca.
8. I do not a mobile phone.
9. I cannot explain what ‘Love’ means because I haven’t understood it yet.
10. I would ask God to provide enough proof of his existence to mankind so that all the ‘Godly’ could be resolved.
Here are the rules for Liebster Award :
1. Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
2. Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate 7-10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
Here are my nominations:
And these are my questions:
- How did you pick your blog’s name?
- Knowing what you know now, what advice would you give your 13-year-old self?
- What’s your favorite TV show?
- What are three things you cannot live without?
- Who is your favorite fictional character?
- What is your most prized possession?
- Describe yourself in three words.
- What is your guiltiest pleasure?
- What single quality do you most appreciate in people?
- What’s your favorite post that you’ve written? (Link, please!)